Photo Gallery

Architect Josef Kremmer, Sr. Façade detail of Countess Ana Mirbach Palace (1904) at 3 August 1919 Boulevard 33

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

The Dauerbach Palace was designed by László Székely (1911-1912). The building is located between N. Paulescu Street 1 and Goethe Street 2

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Architect Martin Gemeinhardt designed the Romulus Nicolin House in 1904, also known as the House with Peacocks, at Henri Berthelot Street 4

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

Architect Martin Gemeinhardt. Façade detail of former Iosefin Savings Bank (1906) at Ioan Ghica Street 1 Arch. Mihai Botescu

© Arch. Mihai Botescu

More images

Tourist information

tel.:+ 40 256 437 973
infoturism@primariatm.ro
www.timisoara-info.ro